Who are we?
Founded in 2009, Education 101 has extensive experience in running schools on a commercial basis spread over a wide geographical area from Somerset to London to Newcastle. The work of the company ranges from leading and managing schools to school transformation partnerships.
Our outstanding specialist school improvement work includes:
- Training teachers and support staff to deliver effective intervention strategies which lead to improved outcomes
- Leading GCSE/SATs Booster Programmes with proven results
- Providing external review and evaluation of Local Authority/schools/academies/colleges services and provision, and strategic planning for improvement
- Conducting Leadership, management and governance reviews
- Working with Local Authorities on advisory support programmes and brokering support
- Devising effective intervention action plans to improve school performance using tried and tested strategies, proven to achieve rapid results
- Providing outstanding key personnel to Local Authorities (i.e. advisors/consultants) who can successfully
- Challenge and support schools to raise standards
- Taking on the full leadership and management of schools
- Supporting schools, academies and Local Authorities in OFSTED preparation (i.e. pre-inspection assessment, self-evaluation, OFSTED assessment, and coaching) across all education phases
- Supporting schools and Local Authorities in setting and achieving ambitious targets, and implementing
- Effective assessment and pupil progress tracking systems
- Strengthening leadership through effective coaching and performance management (e.g. through the ‘Advanced Leadership - Executive Coaching Programme’)
- Raising standards by delivering outstanding programmes of continuing professional development (such as the ‘Outstanding Teacher’ and ‘Assessment for Learning’ programmes).
- Training staff in ‘Intelligent Positive Discipline’ systems and practices.
- Ensuring the school’s environment is at its optimum to ensure pupils’ success
- Adopting effective PR, marketing and communications strategies to promote positive ‘brand’ images of schools to enhance their reputations within local communities and to share successes/good practice
Education 101 has run 12 schools commercially under contract to Local Authorities, Academy Trusts and Governing Bodies. These schools had all been in challenging circumstances and subject to a 3 to 5 year contract. Contracts are based on targets to improve the school usually within the first 12 months, and then sustaining that improvement to ensure that the school continues to thrive and succeed. We are currently running Rosh Pinah Jewish Primary School (Barnet) which recently was removed from Special Measures as a 'Good' school and Henriette le Forestier School (Norwood, London).
We have a track record that is second to none in leading and managing schools in all phases to raise standards and improve outcomes for pupils. In addition, our extensive experience of transforming schools and rapidly improving failing/underachieving schools and maintaining this success speaks for itself.